Day 11. Crankin.
Energy level was just OK in the gym. I swear I’m fueling properly. IDK.
What was done:
*RAMP + Farmer walks with KB bottom up, overhead + KB overhead squats - 2x10ea
*Power: Barbell snatch - 2x5
- BB deadlift + KB floor press - 3x12
- Inline balance lunge (half foam roll) + Chinups - 2x12
- Combo: Thruster - 3x10
- 1 min sprint goal was 60kcal, got 48kcal (Gonna get a rebate on this bitch)
- 30s sprint goal was 30kcal, got 31kcal
- 30s sprint goal was 30kcal, got 30kcal
Suffered. After my airdyne sprints, my quads felt like they were tearing off my body. Seriously. Need to watch that.
Ate b-fast about 2.5 hours before training: smoothie with coconut milk, organic carrot juice, some berries, 1/2 avocado, organic raw maca powder.
No pre workout meal. Drank water with a pinch of sea salt and fresh lime juice.
Ate a good post-workout meal. Grilled chicken breast + cucumber, tomato, kalamata olives and pistachios in red wine vinegar and olive oil + ~1cup of grapes